Jim’s family, like so many, has had to make tough choices throughout the recession. Government needs to make tough choices too, but not at the expense of the things that matter most. Jim believes that education is the fuel for job creation and that we must maintain a positive climate for economic development that improves quality of life.
- Attracting entrepreneurs with incentives for long-term development
- Limiting the tax burden on middle-class families and small businesses
- Support the Made In NC tax credit
- Giving NC businesses the first bid for state government contracts
- Strengthening ties between business and the community college system